The Passing of a Luminary
Today Tun Dr Siti Hasmah passed away and Malaysia grieved.
I haven't met her in person, but have heard so many wonderful things about her.
Tun Dr Mahathir must be crushed to send her off; they are the sweetest couple ever.
Once there was a rumour that he married a second wife; maybe he did maybe he did not, but that rumour never tainted their relationship.
Behind every successful man is a strong woman, I do agree.
Behind every successful woman is herself.
Tun Dr Siti Hasmah is an achiever in her own right, but she made way for her husband to pursue public office and shine. He rewarded her with love and loyalty and care until her very last breath. That is worthwhile marriage. I'm sure there are times when she was frustrated but she carried on like a trooper. No drama, no public displays of wealth or stupidity, no gossip or scandal. She's my kind of woman.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home